- ▼ August (8)
Sunday, August 29, 2010
I saw you for the first time
It came simply natural
Nothing special came to my feeling
You will be just an acquaintance,
A friend just like your colleagues will be.
After that first time,
We came across that busy, yet mysterious corridor
You offered me your smile, your kindness
Then there's a sudden shine on your face
I can see the light and the spark
You gave me a glow on that dull day.
At another encounter,
You talked to me,
Shared the anxiety that you feel
I'm impressed for the courage that you show
You didn't even know my name
But you didn't show any hesitation when you came to me,
And sit beside me.
Your shame and anxiety made you more attractive.
Oh, how I long to see you everyday.
On normal time, I wish a glimpse of you
On work, I'm high with your presence
I enjoy small glimpses from you,
Though it is nothing for you.
Your simple actions, our small talks
They are everything to me.
Every moment are memories.
How I wish you would love me,
And I'll love you in return.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
--> I think so. :)
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
--> de Ausen. LOL
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
--> No. Haha. I'm gonna be late na e.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
--> Hmmm. Check ko, wait. Haha. Si tita.
7. What are you excited for?
--> School (weeeeeeeeeeeeeh?)
8. What were you doing yesterday?
--> Doing article, deliberations, talking to people and stuffs. LOL
9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
-- > Hahaha. Hmmm? I dunno.
10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
--> C2 :)
11. Have a best friend?
--> Should I consider that person as best friend? HAHAHA. Jk.
12. Are you scared to fall in love?
--> No.Yes.Maybe. LOL,I'm confuse.
13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
--> Yes. Why? Bawal?
14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
--> None :D
15. What time is it right this second?
--> 12:38 am
16. What do you want right now?
--> Food :|
17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
--> Margo and Ada?
18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
--> Confused. LOL
19. When was the last time you cried?
--> Ay? Oo nga no? Kailan ba?
20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
--> Not really.
22. How fast does your mind change?
--> Hahaha. Ewan
23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
--> Yeah, I miss You :)
24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
--> Yeah :D
25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
--> Because they want to achieve things on easy ways.
26. Tell me what's on your mind?
27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
--> Fun days :))
28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
--> Yes. :)
29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
--> Sino ba? HAHA
30. When is your next road trip?
--> I don't have any idea.
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
32. How's your heart?
--> Heart pa rin. LOL
33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
--> Yes :( Emo ko e. Haha
34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
--> Ay! I dunno. Assumera! Haha
35. What are you planning on doing after this?
--> Hmmm.. Haha. I plan to sleep but I'm thinking of something else.
37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
--> Yes :)
38. Who do you not get along with?
--> Isa-isa talaga? HAHA
39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
--> "Ewan ko po. Di po ba nagtetext? Di pa rin po nagtetext sa'kin e." HAHAHA
40. What are you wearing right now?
42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
--> Wala pa ata.
43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
--> Hmmm. Wala.
44. How did you feel when you woke up?
45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
--> YES! Kaya lang lowbat na ko :|
46. Do you crack your knuckles?
47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
--> Writing, texting.
48. What are your LEGAL initials?
49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
--> A while ago. Ada's fault. LOL
51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
--> Di ko nga alam kung sino yan e. HAHA
52. Last awkward moment?
--> Hmm.. Nung day na pumunta kaming SM San La ni Ada, bago kami pumunta dun. :))
53. Are you afraid of the dark?
--> Not much.
54. Do you have good vision?
55. Have you ever tripped someone?
--> Yeah, I trip people, it's my hobby. :))
56. Have you ever slapped someone?
57. Are you Irish?
58. Do you use chap stick?
--> Haha. Di ako marunong.
59. Do you have any scars?
--> Yeah, sa puso. Haha Joke kasi!
60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
--> No one.
62. Name the last person to text you?
--> Adrian Nico de Ausen.
63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
--> I dunno.
64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
--> Wake up,
68. Do you fall for people easily?
69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
--> What are these things? HAHAHA
72. Song you're thinking of right now?
--> I'll Be.
73. Want someone back in your life?
74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
--> I'm hoping.
75. What’s the color of the shirt you are wearing?
--> I'm wearing blouse. :)
76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
--> Yes. :)))))
79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
--> Naturally happy person :)
80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
--> Definitely. LOL
Makasarili ka! Wala ka pang nagagawang tama sa buhay mo. Lahat ng bagay na ginagaawa mo para sa sarili mo lang. Laging sarili mo lang ang iniisip mo. Wala kang pakialam sa iba. Wala ka pang pakialam sa iisipin ng iba,wala kang pakialam sa nararamdaman nila, wala kang pakialam sa gusto nilang mangyari, wala kang pakialam sa gusto nilang mangyari. Para sa’yo, ang mahalaga lang ay ang sarili mo. Basta magawa mo lang ang gusto mo, kampante ka na.
O tapos? Ano ba yan, emo letter to self, napakaselfish pa rin. Get a life, bitch.
Masaya rin minsan maging selfish, selfish sa sakit. Sinasarili ang sakit, at least walang ibang masasaktan. I have a life but it is full of misery.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Information Technology in the News Room
August 13, 2010
Philippines— There is a decreasing trend of registered marriages in the Philippines.
Data from The National Statics Office showed a decrease of 2,612 marriages or 0.5 percent from figure on 2006.
The registered marriages in the country declined from 492,666 on 2006 to 490,054 on 2007.
The National Registry illustrated comparative data between the year 2006 and 2007 and found out that the registered marriages declined.
According to the data showed, the decrease are cannot be observed solely on one region but on all regions of the country as well.
The highest number of registered marriages was recorded by the National Capital Region (NCR) with 72,584 or 14.8 percent of the national total. NCR was followed by Region IV-A (CALABARZON) with 62,299 (12.7%) and Region III (Central Luzon) with 61,942 (12.6%).
On the other hand, the least number of registered marriages was recorded by the ARMM with the data of only 2,610 or 0.8 percent of the total registered marriages in 2007. (http://www.census.gov.ph/data/sectordata/sr10511tx.html)
The ranks of the peak preferred months to get married changed from that of 2006 to 2007, it became May, April, and December. December went down from the 2nd highest number of marriages to the 3rd.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Journey to the place of the unknown.
You will never know
where you are headed to.
What's important is to live your life to its fullest extent,
enjoy every bit of it.
Do not restrain yourself from the the things that frustrate you,
and to those that hinders your pruning.
Let your feelings and emotions be like a river
that freely flows on the streams.
Live by the wind-- FEEL IT and LOVE IT.
-Ayedah Mangotara (August 2010)
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Never give all the heart for love
Will hardly seem worth thinking of
To passionate women if it seem
Certain and they never dream
That it fades out from kiss to kiss;
For everything that's love is
But brief, dreamy, kind delight
O never give the heart outright,
For they, for all smooth lips can say,
Have given their hearts up to the play.
And who could play it all enough
If deaf and dumb and blind with love?
He that made this knows all the cost,
For he gave all his heart and lost
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
----sa mga oras na yan, isang mas busyng tao at mas "maysakit" na tao ang nagsabi sakin na:
Kaya hayun, nahiya naman ako sa sarili ko kaya sa abot ng makakaya ko ay tinapos ko ang news article ko, na di ko alam kung saan nanggaling. HAHAHAHA.
Di ko alam kung matutuwa ako o maiinis ako sa gawa ko, haha. Eto na yung article oh:
President Noynoy Aquino’s first State of the Nation Address focuses on criticisms about the past administration.
PNOY presented explosions about the past administration that he has preceded, but did not presented clear actions on how he can make the nation prosper.
He just criticized the Calamity Fund in Pampanga, the MWSS system, and the MRT issues.
There were no specific recommendations on the issues he released.
Noynoy Aquino’s way of delivering his speech on SONA is of so much difference on how CGMA delivered it.
There was no clear vision presented on his speech.
“Noynoy has no vision for the Philippines (in pertains to SONA),” said Dr. Alvin Ang, Director of the Research Cluster on Culture Education and Social Issues and Board Member of the Philippine Economic Society on a press conference done at room 208 of the St. Raymund’s Building.
Dr. Ang told the class that there is nothing new on the things that PNOY told the public during his SONA.
He explained that MRT has long have been a problem but no one is discussing it.
He has also told the people that the real issue behind the excess rice of the NFA is they got panicked during the year 2007, and stocked rice.
Albay Representative Atty. Lagman said that PNOY has presented wrong figures.
But Dr. Ang answered that the speech is not a matter of wrong figures, but a vague vision on the Republic of the Philippines.